by Viktorija Martinenaite
Kriste Stankeviciute is the one to know on the Lithuanian blogging scene. Bright red hair, eye-catching outfits and unique style separate this stunning illustrator and fashion blogger from the rest of the crowd in Lithuania. Living and breathing fashion, Kriste knows her ways in the European fashion industry and is happily choosing Eastern European designers. Some of her favourite contemporary European designers are Anna K, D.effect and Muku.
She started her blog Feed Your Fashion Animal in 2009, becoming one of the first fashion bloggers in her native country. After moving to London in 2012, Kriste was still shining bright – international titles such as Vogue, L’Officiel, Grazia and many more featured this young Lithuanian on their pages. Last year, Kriste graduated from the college in London to become a fashion illustrator and moved back to her native Lithuania. She is now contributing to the country’s growing fashion scene working on a number of fashion projects.
Although today she is happy to be based in Vilnius, as a young European who spent her university years in London, Kriste still goes back to London where she tries to catch up with her favourite hot-spots. These are Kriste’s London-time recommendations:
– To release your inner artist – Saatchi and Serpentine galleries.
– To liberate your cooler side of you a.k.a quality time blogging – Shoreditch House or Hoxton Hotel.
– To put at least one of your five fingers in something more organic – Natural Kitchen.
– To eat with your eyes – Lyle’s, INK, Aubaine, NAC.
– Coffee first – TAP coffee or Flat White.
– Addiction alert: cinnamon buns – Fabrique bakery, Cocomaya.
Obviously, don’t forget to follow this inspiring fashionista on Instagram @feedyourfashionanimal
Photo courtesy: (c) Kriste Stankeviciute.