What is DIY Monthly?
DIY (do it yourself) Monthly is an email sent to your inbox on the 1st of each month. Consider it your personal fashion business consultant (or DIY fashion agency). In reality, it is a collective result of our team of experts and trusted partners that have been working hard all month to deliver you hand-picked fashion contacts, know-how and essential dates to your calendar. What for? So you can grow your brand independently, without heavy agency fees.
What’s in the email?
- DIY PR: 1 Fashion Magazine (Print/Online) to target + 1 Fashion Editor to contact, including a specific content request of that particular magazine
- DIY SALES: 1 Retail Opportunity in the UK + 1 Wholesale Prospect
- DIY Production: 1 trusted Manufacturer as recommended by our partners Utelier
- Meet the Insider: An exclusive know-how interview + contact details of the industry insider
- Calendar Alert: 1 essential date to your fashion calendar for the upcoming months
- Opportunity of the Month: 1 exclusive consultancy, mentorship or a similar opportunity with an industry expert to win each month
- Invaluable know-how, advice, tips and templates complimenting each email
Each section includes essential information, contact details, and our handcrafted expert advice on how to use that information in the best possible way. All featured content is suitable for emerging and aspiring fashion brands.
- 1 email per month with insider fashion business information, paid yearly
- DIY – after 3 months, you can request a modified edit of your email according to your needs (for example, more PR, less Sales), find out more in our FAQ.
- 15% total discount if you choose a yearly plan
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) otherwise known as useful information:
- Who are you? We are a small team of London-based fashion professionals (Fashion Bloc + friends) who team up every month to share expertise and insider’s knowledge of the fashion industry.
- What is this subscription for? Email membership is designed for all emerging and aspiring product-based fashion brands and independent designers. It is especially useful if you are trying to grow your brand internationally, regardless where you’re based (London or Kiev…)
- When will I receive my first email?